Friday, October 11, 2013

Disney On Ice presents Passport to Adventure Coming to the Xcel


We are sooooooo excited to be seeing the Disney on Ice Show Passport to Adventure, which will be at the Xcel Center December 12-15. Since it is over 3 days, you will have plenty of show options to choose from! We have been to two other Disney on Ice shows last year and this one is different than both of those. If you were there to see one of the shows last year, than you will be pleased to learn this one is different. There will be another new show coming late this winter, but why wait? Take your kids to see this one, or better yet, go see both of them! I am most excited about seeing Peter Pan and Wendy and the big pirate ship. It looks so cool in the pictures on the Disney on Ice website. Also, check out the other Disney on Ice Shows we have seen:


Opening night tickets are just $11- No discount code needed!


Show Description:

Embark on the ultimate sightseeing holiday with all your favorite Disney characters in Disney On Ice presents Passport to Adventure . Join Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Daisy on a journey to the magical worlds of Disney’s The Lion King , The Little Mermaid , Peter Pan and Lilo & Stitch . You’ll explore the Pride Lands with Simba, Timon and Pumbaa; voyage under the sea with Ariel and all her aquatic friends; tour London with Peter Pan and Wendy, before flying to Never Land; and travel to Hawaii to visit Lilo and Stitch. Upbeat music, loveable characters and exciting destinations make Disney On Ice presents Passport to Adventure a holiday you’ll never forget.


Come back next month when I will be posting a giveaway for one lucky reader to win a family 4-pack of ticket to Disney on Ice.

3 comments:

Sofia @ From PDX with Love said...

I doubt this would be an event my husband would love to watch...but I just had to check when they'd come to my state: Nov 21-24!! I bet my boys would love it!

Unknown said...

I love Disney anything. I can remember as a child watching ice skating with my mom. It was so amazing and I loved that time spent with my mom. Of course this is great to combine my 2 loves.

Denise C said...

Disney on Ice is so much fun, and that's a great price!