Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Try It Tuesday: Latest Jewelry Creations


These are some earrings that are Mother of Pearl and Pearl that I made for a friend for her 40th birthday. I really think they turned out beautifully!




This is a necklace and earrings set I made for myself. My ILs had given me a necklace for Christmas that I really liked, but it wasn't nickel free and I have a nickel allergy, so they returned it and gave me money to go buy something. I really did like the necklace and wanted something with a silver tone, so I used the money to buy jewelry making supplies to make my own that I would not be allergic too.


Here is a close up of the earrings.




These next two pictures are of a stamped initial I made for a friend for her birthday. I had made her some other pearl earrings for her birthday, so I wanted to make something to coordinate with them, as well as with the ribbon and pearl bracelet I made her for her birthday.


This is just me showing you want it looks like when it is worn.

No comments: