Friday, May 6, 2016

Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea #3: FREE Printable Fill-In Paper About Teacher


I made both of these for my kids to fill out for their teachers. Feel free to print them off and use for the special teachers in your kids' lives. Even though teacher appreciation week is coming to a close, there are still these last days of school to let a teacher know that they made a difference.

Gifts don't all have to cost money. Gifts that come from the heart will mean even more than another coffee mug. I also like to send an email to the principal letting him know what I appreciate about each one of the teacher's my kids have. I know he appreciates hearing it and sends on the info to those teachers.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WLove the printable. Where ia the link to print?