Thursday, December 7, 2017

Homemade Christmas Gifts for Kids


Just wanted to give my readers some ideas of some homemade Christmas gifts that can be made for kids. I made these pajama pants for my daughter. Pajamas as always a good gift idea for any age, kids and adults. I also made her this Mermaid tail blanket, which she loves. I made it big enough for me to get in to so that it would grow with her and we weren't passing it on as she got taller.

Finally, I made these stuffed Stegosaurus dinosaur toy for both my son and a nephew. My son had helped me pick out fleece one day with the idea I might make him something with it in the future ad the green and black fleece is what he picked out and I thought it looked great for a dinosaur pattern. I drew out my own pattern and created this design.

No comments: