Thursday, August 20, 2009

#91 Aluminum Can Christmas Ornaments

I made three of these aluminum can christmas ornaments this past winter, one for us and two for gifts. I thought they were relatively easy to make, you just need to make sure you are careful handling the metal because it can be sharp. My daughter helped me with picking out the beads and stringing them on (& to keep her busy while I handled the metal she made pony bead ornaments to give away.)

I like to make ornaments every year. We make a few new ones every year; it's kind of our tradition. Sometimes some get broken or damaged as they are stored and moved around, but it's nice to see all our homemade items on the tree.

I thought these turned out pretty and you would be proud to have them on your tree or to give away.

No comments: