Monday, August 10, 2015

Clean Eating Pina Colada Popsicles


My children have been gobbling these up this summer and I am happy to let them. There is no added sugar and they are getting some nutrients and protein from these popsicles compares to the ones I could buy in the store.


Pina Colada Popsicles
1 C pineapple juice
1 C pineapple
6 oz. plain greek yogurt
1 C coconut milk
1 T unsweetened shredded coconut

Directions:

  • Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until mostly smooth, the coconut will still have some texture in the mixture.
  • Pour in to your popsicle molds
  • Freeze solid
  • Enjoy!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love anything that has the Pina Colada flavor. So I can't wait to try these out.

Annette Iverson said...

Do you use/recommend the canned type of coconut milk or the type in the carton?