Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Where Did We Go Wednesday? Medford City Pool

It is that time of year again. School is out and the community pool is open. I am sure that many of you have community pools in your area or it might be a water park near you that is outdoors. Whatever it is I encourage you to check out season pass options. For this pool I have to take the kids 12 times throughout the entire summer to have it paid for and that is without their dad coming with us. If he is able to come with us then we get our money's worth even sooner. Each year the kids seem to get busier lives and we don't get there as often but last year we would have paid 150%of a season pass rate if we paid individually each time. I do really like the fact that I don't have to have cash on me every time we go. I know that all of the area pools and waterparks have Season Pass rates and many people get them. In the long run it will save you money and gives the kids something to do all summer and gives them the opportunity to be active and keep them off of their tablets 4 at least a little while. My kids are little fish and love to swim and are on swim team but that doesn't stop us from getting a pool membership and going here often. Going to the pool is there time to play in the water and not just swim laps.

No comments: