Friday, October 12, 2012

Do You Like to Sample and Review Products?

If so, then you should consider signing up for Influenster?

Influenster will send qualifying members a voxbox (that's their name for their box of goodies) that are of a particular theme. You won't be sampling just one or two products, you get MANY products at once to sample.

And if getting free products to review isn't enough, you can earn prizes by completing tasks like creating a YouTube videos, Tweeting, Posting on FB, Posting through Instagram, Creating a Blog Post, and many other options to get your word out about this product to social media.

ALSO - sometimes there are special projects that individuals are picked to review one full size product.

It's fun! And if you do a good job you are rewarded for it and are more likely to be picked for future voxboxes. 

Do you remember my reviews from my voxboxes? If not, Here they are:
I can't wait to find out what my next VoxBox will be!!! The Holiday one was my very first one, so my fingers are crossed that I will get the Holiday one again this year.

So, why wait? SIGN UP FOR INFLUENSTER TODAY!

No comments: