Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thrifty Thursday: Use your Bread Bag as a Sandwich Bag


Have you gotten to the end of your loaf of bread and have a bag leftover? I like to re-use it to store sandwiches that we are taking with us. In this particular picture I have 3 sandwiches stacked up in here, which saves me 3 disposable sandwich bags that would be thrown away of from having to wash out 3 re-usable sandwich bags (learn to make you own here!)

I know friends who save them to take along when the take their dog on a walk to collect any doggie doo-doo it happens to leave. I know they also like to re-use those thing little bags that the weekend paper comes in as well to pick up dog poop.

How do you reuse your bread bag?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

We do this too. Works great for picnics or day trips.

JustMe said...

Great idea, never thought about it before. Thanks for sharing