Thursday, October 11, 2012

Influenster Naturals VoxBox 2012

I was so excited that I was picked to receive a Naturals Voxbox from Influenster. I love trying out all the products that Influenster has sent me, but this one is perfect for this blog.

Here are the products I have been sampling:


NECTRESSE Sweetener#nectresse 
Facebook and Facebook
Twitter and Twitpic
YouTube
Review Page



CleanWell Individual Hand Sanitizer Wipes: @CleanWell #naturalclean 
Facebook
Blog Post review
Twitter





EBOOST Natural Energy:@EBOOST #naturalenergyboost 
Twitter
YouTube
Review Page  





 The Original Dish Drying Mat: #TheOriginalDishDryingMat
YouTube 
Review Page


GEODEO Deodorant: @mygeodeo #GeodeoFresh
Twitter
Review Page on Drugstore.com

LypSyl LypMoisturizer: @LypSylLipBalm #LypSylLongLasting
Facebook & Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

Shea Moisture Baby Bar Soap:
YouTube
Review

No comments: