Thursday, January 13, 2011

Get KIWI Magazine for $2 for a year

I love KIWI Magazine. It is a magazine dedicated to natural parenting and is a valuable resource!

My subscription recently expired and I was very excited to see this deal come across to get to get 1 year for $2 or 2 years for $4. Now, to get these prices, you need to be a new member to Mampedia.

NEW Mamapedia customers can use code 1YEARKIWI2 to bring the price down to just $2 (opposed to the deal price of $6, which is still fantastic!) Or buy two years for $4 with code 2YEARKIWI4 (opposed to the deal price of $10.)

ALSO -- you can select your school and if they are listed (seems like most are), they will get 5% of your purchase. I thought that was awesome, because now my children's elementary school will get 5% back.

This deal is only good until JANUARY 18th.

CLICK HERE to purchase the deal.



No comments: