Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thrifty Thursday: BOGO Drinks at Starbucks Nov 14 - 17


Starting TODAY at 2-5pm and continuing through November 17th, you can get Buy One Get One Free on this year's Holiday Drinks at Starbucks.

The holiday beverages are caramel brul├ę latte, peppermint latte, and gingerbread latte.

Sounds like I need to go 3 days so I can try them all and treat 3 friends to a coffee. Remember, you can always ask that any drink be made decaf or half-caff if you don't want (that much) caffeine in the afternoon.

10 comments:

Daniel Efosa Uyi said...

hey nice post mehn. I love your style of blogging here. The way you writes reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: Making A Person Living In Denial To Start Facing Reality .
keep up the good work.

Regards

Heather said...

Oh how I wish there was a starbucks in the town i live in.

dianna passanisi said...

MMMM thanks starbucks is yummy!

Michelle Feliciano said...

Yum! Will be stopping by today.

Cha Sy said...

hmmm...yummy post! I simply love Starbucks!

Lindsey said...

oh goodness! Thank you for sharing this as I had no idea it was time for the BOGO deals at Starbucks! I see a red cup {or two} in my future!

Jenna Guizar said...

What! Sounds amazing. I've never done these deals, and these drinks sound scrumptious.

Can I be one of your friends you treat?! ;)

Diana Chastain said...

YUM! Maybe I'll get one while I'm out and about today. Thanks for the heads up!

Elisebet F said...

Uh...THANK YOU for posting this, because I had no idea, but love Starbucks! Unfortunately, my friends don't drink caffeine (what's wrong with them???), and my husband's gone for a few months (Navy)...so I don't know who to share this deal with. :( I'll have to put some thought into this. If I thought they'd taste good the next day, I'd just put one in the fridge, but not sure they will.

Lexie Lane said...

Oooh! Really cool! I could always use some free coffee!