Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Try It Tuesday: Paper Plate Turkey



Another fun paper plate craft and of course I tried to maximize the learning and
had him tell me the colors of the feather and put them in a pattern. I drew feathers and the body on construction paper for him and let him cut them all out so that he was using those fine motor skills. I cut out the feet, beak & waddle. Of course, there was also painting of the paper plate and gluing on of all the parts and googly eyes. I was pretty impressed with how much time he took making sure he painted in all the white.

7 comments:

Debra Rutt said...

Such a cute idea and easy craft for little ones. What a fun way to decorate for the holiday!

Heather said...

That's a cute idea, and easy for younger kids to do!! thanks for the idea!

Unknown said...

Love this little turkey dude! How cute is he? Thank you (as always) for sharing a wonderful and simple craft that I can do with my toddlers. I appreciate you sharing so much!

Rachel said...

I love this! Such a cute and easy craft to do for thanksgiving! Thanks for sharing!

krystal said...

Thanks for sharing at Time For Mom! I hope you join us again today!

Unknown said...

Cute craft:) Before christmas I have planned to be crafty with my kids!

Dianna said...

really cute-- we got to make one too-- and I really enjoy it when they are so proud of what they make