Friday, November 25, 2016

FREEBIES: Admission at MN State Parks TODAY & Prisma App


I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving with your family. I know I did. And on this Black Friday I wanted to tell you about two different things.

The first is that today, on Black Friday there is free admission at all of the Minnesota state parks. This picture I actually took when I was on the Sakatah State trail. That trail is free to use any time, but if you wanted to go to the Sakatah state park you could get in free today, or any other MN State Park you wanted to go check out and explore.

The second thing I wanted to tell you about is the app that I used to transform this image into three different looks by using the filters in the Prisma app. It is a free app to download on your phone. It is available for both Android and iPhone. I first learned about this app when I started doing Instagram Yoga challenges and one of the most often used this app to transform their pictures. I think it is pretty fun to use.

No comments: