Friday, November 18, 2016

#Practiceingratitude Yoga Challenge


This was a fun short challenge. I gave me the opportunity to practice some more difficult poses like a chin stand and a forearm stand that I did in a previous challenge. I was able to see how with some more practice I am getting better at them. The only thing I didn't like about the challenge was that I didn't know what the poses were ahead of time and the host must live in West Coast time zone or possibly even further away like Hawaii or something because they would share the pose in the afternoon and often I am already changed out of my work clothes and wearing clothes for the day.

This one just ended this week and I I'm still doing a different challenge. I have added in another challenge this week as well so that I am back to two challenges at a time.


No comments: