Monday, March 5, 2012

Make It Monday - Chicken & Rice Dish


This is one of my go-to recipes that I can usually make because I usually have the ingredients on hand and I have a complete meal in one dish for my family.

Chicken & Rice Dish


1 can of cream soup (I used fat-free cream of chicken in the pictured dish, but have used cream of mushroom)
1.5 C water
3/4 long grain rice
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp red cayenne pepper (optional, if you want a little kick)
2 C frozen broccoli
1-1.5 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken

Directions: 
Spray the inside of a medium sized baking dish. Whisk together the soup, water and seasonings in the baking dish. Stir in rice and frozen broccoli. Place cleaned chicken on top. Bake covered at 375 degrees for 1 hour.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks so yummy!
Janna
Petenjanna@yahoo.com

Christine Savinelli said...

Looks like a good easy dinner! I'll have to try it sometime.