Thursday, March 22, 2012

New Lowe's Build & Grow Website & April Clinics

April 14, 2012 Build & Grow
 The Lowe's Build & Grow Website has been revamped and launched and I have to say that I am thrilled with the changes. The images and feel of the new website are very pleasing and very kid friendly to look at. They draw you in with the bright colors and cartoon images.

There are several features on the website that make it more user-friendly and interactive. By far, my favorite is that you register with the site and it REMEMBERS you! No longer do you have re-type in all your info. Just log in and select the kids you are registering. That's it!

Also, when you go to register for a clinic it tells you how many spots are available at all the nearest stores, which is good to know so you aren't wondering if you wait if you will get in.

April 28, 2012 Build & Grow
Another feature I love is that they have the Full Schedule available which tells you ALL the dates (as of this post) thru August 25,2012. I know we like to attend as many as possible and I like to put them on the calendar even if we don't know what the project is just I know that is an option for us to attend on those days. They even have the names of the projects listed for May (Picture Frame Planter & Ice Cream Truck). Think Mother's Day Gift with that Picture Frame Planter. However, you can still only register for the two soonest clinics.

Two other new features on the site are that they have family projects featured, that link back to their Lowes Creative Ideas website. This "Dream Castle" Bookcase is one of the family projects featured. I love that they are sharing these family project ideas with us now. I always checked that box to email me with ideas when I registered before, but I never got anything. The other project featured is a Bowling Activity.

They also added link/pictures to other project kits that you can buy. And remember, you can always order items online from Lowe's to be picked up from the store. They range in price from $5.78-$8.98.

And finally, they are creating a Community with a link to a FB page for the Lowe's Build & Grow Clinics.

There is a Build & Grow coming up THIS Saturday, which is not on the new website (it was on the old one) so if you would like to see if there are spots available at your location you will need to call the store.

These clinics are becoming more & more popular, so don't wait too long to register. I tried to register my kids for this current one 2 weeks ago (on the old site) and it was already booked up at my closest store.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new Build and Grow web site, too!

tiffany c said...

Love the dream castle, our family is always looking for new projects, thanks for sharing!