Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Crafts & Food Ideas


A toilet paper roll leprechaun and some pipe cleaner shamrocks kick off our St. Patrick's Day (at-home -- due to sick family) activities.


How about some some leprechaun play-doh? I made that with the Kool-Aid Playdough recipe and just added gold glitter!



And how about some paper leprechaun dolls, which are free to print!



Or check out the breakfast I made for the kids: green scrambled eggs, ham (I missed out on Green Eggs & Ham on Dr. Suess' birthday, so this serves as a do-over for that), kiwi & rainbow toast. Later in the day I made Shamrock Shakes (sorry, no pic!)



And finally, here is a hat and a couple St. Patrick's Day Crafts that my daughter made at school!

1 comment:

MrsTee said...

What a great craft...it is definitely Golden! :D Thanks for sharing your pictures with us at The #ClickChicks Photo Challenge... we hope to see you again next week :)