Thursday, May 9, 2013

Review: Paper Culture Birthday Invitations


I had an exciting opportunity to review birthday invitations from Paper Culture just in time for my daughter's birthday party. They are just the most adorable invitations and even though I had a lot of choices, I instantly knew which one I wanted! The Fairy card! Remember who I told you about what big fairy fans we are in our home, so this was perfect.

On the front of the card I was able to put her face on a fairy body. It was quite easy to do and I was able to change the direction of the image, as well as the size so that I could make it fit in as best as my image would allow. All of the text could be changed and customized, but I loved what they had as a suggestion at the top ("A Fairy Good Time Will Be Had By All", so to kept it. At the bottom I changed the text to include my phone # and email to RSVP to (which is why that part is obviously covered up).

The cards are made on a heavy card stock and are very sturdy. They are actually a quite impressive invitation. One mom texted her daughter's RSVP and said she loved the invitation and asked if I made them myself. I said that I did make them at Paper Culture .com and she replied back "OMG! They are so neat. Good job mom! Cute Pics!" It's pretty awesome to get nice feedback like that from another mom!

On the back side you could make it all text or a picture or a combination of pictures and text. I did a collage of some pictures that show some of my daughter's interests. At the bottom I made the text to say "Date", "Time", and "Place" with lines that I could write on because I was under a deadline to place my order and was still waiting for a location to get back to me to confirm a date/time.

The invitations were shipped in a sturdy cardboard box that is just a plain brown, which my brain is already spinning with how we will reuse this box.

Now that I have told you all about our cards, let me tell you more about Paper Culture.


  • They plant a tree with every order they receive. In fact, they send you an email with your dedication (which of course I dedicated to my daughter whose birthday it is). You can post your dedication on Facebook too. Here is my dedication.
  • Cards and envelopes are made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper (Yeah for recycled paper!)
  • They use 130 pound paper when others use 110 pound paper, which is why they are so thick and sturdy!
  • They have rounded corners on all their cards and address labels and it's free! No up charge for this service. 
  • They have a Mail & Message service which you ONLY pay for the cost of the stamp, no extra costs.
  • They offer a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
So, how do you find out more about them? Check them out here:

Paper Culture in the Social World
Facebook (over 130,000 fans): http://facebook.com/paperculture

No comments: