Monday, May 13, 2013

Review: Ride Along Dolly Bike Seat




When I found out I was getting the opportunity to review the Ride Along Dolly Bike Seat I was so excited, but better yet I knew when my daughter saw what we were reviewing she was going to be beyond excited, which is exactly what she was. I had actually been thinking of purchasing the product because my daughter's 7th birthday was soon approaching and she loves to play with her American Girl Dolls, which do fit in this seat.

You can purchase the Ride Along Dolly Bike Seat from Amazon for less than most other accessories or outfits for an American Girl Doll. The seat does come with stickers that the child can decorate themselves. My daughter put most of the on the Ride Along Dolly Bike Seat, but also put a few on her bike too. As a girl who loves crafts, she loved being able to decorate her doll bike seat.

Any girl friends who have seen this have been very interested in knowing about it and where she got it and how they can get one. There was even a little girl at the park who ran up to her bike to check it out because she had never seen anyone have a bike accessory like this. This would make a perfect gift for any young girl who is about 4-8 years old.

Here you can see the Ride Along Dolly Bike Seat up closer so you can see how a doll fit in it and can be strapped in. You can strap in a doll or stuffed animals that are between 18"-22" and weighs 3 pounds or less.

Other products that are made to coordinate with your Ride Along Dolly Bike Seat include:

  • ·         Pinwheel Handlebar Streamers

  • ·         Bow Handlebar Streamers

  • ·         Bike Basket with Motion Activated Lights

  • ·         Bike Pinwheel

  • ·         Bike Wheel Spokies

  • ·         Make Your Own Bike Name Plate
Below is a video of my daughter when she first got the Ride Along Dolly Bike Seat put on her bike and was riding around the driveway.



You can find more information about the Ride Along Dolly Bike Seat:






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article.
I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll
certainly comeback.

Also visit my web blog: acoustic guitar chord

Unknown said...

What a great review. Your daughter looks like she loves the seat, but I think you are discounting the fact of how much her doll loves it. Its hard to be cooped up in a house when your mommy has all the fun and adventure

Deanna said...

my niece would LOVE this. SO cute
xo