Thursday, May 9, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Gift #5 - Earrings Made by My Daughter


Earrings might not be the first thing you think of when you think of a teacher appreciation gift, but that is what makes it fun and unique.

My daughter designed these for her teacher (she did this last year too) and all I did was put the hook on. She  told me that her teacher's favorite color is blue, so that is what she picked out. When I looked back at the picture of the earrings she made her for Christmas, I notice that the center bead on these hoops are the same as the ones she put on these drop earrings. LOL! They look completely different, but she really must think her teacher would like those beads. Considering how many beads I have to choose from and all the combinations she could make I am amazed she picked the same one. Oh well.

I sure hope she remembers to tell her teacher than she made these (and the ones from Christmas) as I think that makes it more special

Be sure to follow my Teacher Gift Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.

No comments: