Monday, May 4, 2015

Teacher Appreciation: Donut You Know You are the Perfect Teacher



Go Ahead and Print this off and use it. I made this as one of the many teacher appreciation gifts we are giving this week for Teacher Appreciation week. My daughter has her main teacher, plus 5 other teachers for various subjects. My son is in preschool so, he only has the one teacher but next year he will have more teachers. It's going to get expensive, but these teachers work so hard every day planning and teaching and deserve to be recognized. So, every day this week, my kids will be bringing gifts and certificates to school to give to their teachers.

This printable is wonderful to give with a gift certificate to a bakery or donut shop or even a box of donut.

I made this printable to go with a gift certificate to a bakery called Perfect Day Cakes. We have been there a few times to buy donuts and cupcakes. They are delicious.


3 comments:

Linda A Kinsman said...

What a cute way to show your appreciation for all the hard work teachers do. :)

Buzz4Mommies said...

This is so adorable, thanks so much for sharing this! I am not very creative so things like this really help me out!!

Mom Knows Best said...

This is so cute! I need to make this for teachers