Tuesday, September 15, 2015

DIY Paper Plate Masks (2 per plate!!)


This is the one that my son made. He wanted it to be scary but also have long eyelashes. I came up with the idea for this project last year as something to do with my son's preschool (he's in kindergarten now!)


I just bought some paper plates and Halloween stickers and used a bunch of straws we had sitting in a drawer and also some markers that we have.


I drew out the mask free hand and then cut it out. After i made that first one then I used it as a template to cut out the rest. Then I just stapled a straw to the edge so that they can use it to hold up to their faces.


We know that some kids don't like to wear a mask close against their face and I thought this would be a fun way to make a mask that they could easily remove and not have to fuss with straps or strings.

No comments: