Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thank You, God, For Blessing Me: Book Review

I have the opportunity to review books through BookSneeze.com and this is my first review for them. I received an electronic copy of Thank You, God, For Blessing Me from them to review.


Reading books electronically to my kids is not a new concept to me, as we like to read books on Starfall.com as well as as through Tumblebooks, which is a service that our library provides. Even though my copy was provided electronically, you can buy it in a board book version on Amazon, as well as a download for you Kindle.

Thank You, God, For Blessing Me is a cute little board book featuring Hermie the caterpillar. My children were instantly drawn to the adorable pictures of Hermie and his friends and soothed by the sing-song rhythm of the words and drawn in by the rhyming. So much so that they had me read it to them three times in a row. I think this would be a perfect addition to any toddler or babies' library.

The owner(s) of this website is compensated through various affiliate programs and some content presents opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this website may receive affiliate compensation for reviews or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely the website’s’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

2 comments: