Thursday, March 8, 2012

Review: TigTagz Child Indentification Bracelets



I was given the opportunity to review TigTagz identification bracelets. You can see by the picture on the left was designs I was gifted with. Mine were unpersonalized but you can order them personalized to include whatever information you would like on them (ex: name, phone #, address, allergy info, etc.)

My kids loved the designs that were available. From their point-of-view they thought they were wearing a cool bracelet, but from my point-of-view I felt a sense of security knowing that if they got lost they would be able to be quickly reunited. Even though my daughter knows my name and phone number, there could be a  case when she is on a field trip or at a birthday party in a public place and need something to reference when asking for assistance (please never let her get lost though!) And my son who doesn't have enough verbal skills yet to say my name & phone number and seems to disappear behind & under things if you take your eyes off him for even one second, this will be quite handy.

The mom who created TigsTagz did so because she has a daughter with special needs and it was vital for her to be reunited with her quickly if she was lost and includes her phone number and urgent medical information.

TigTagz ID bracelets are tear-proof, sweat-proof, smear-proof, and water-resistant. When put on correctly, the only way to remove the bracelet is with scissors. Kids LOVE wearing TigTagz bracelets and you can have peace of mind knowing that your child has such important information right on their precious little bodies

They are running a special for the month of March!!! Every set that is ordered will come with 16 bracelets instead of 12...that's 3-% more FREE!!!

They also LOVE to do fundraising and work with a number of children's charities.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

beautytolove said...

Thanks for the Review! These are a great product and really come in handy if you have children. :)