Thursday, August 15, 2013

Review: WEXY Eco-friendly Snack Bags



Who knew that kids would get excited over snack bags? I didn't until we received these WEXY Eco-friendly snack bags that are in different monster prints. They couldn't wait for me to open the box to these bags so they could see first hand what each of these monsters looked like.

Let me tell you what makes these bags different from others on the supermarket shelves and why you should buy them. They are BPA-Free, Biodegradable, Reusable, Recyclable, and Made in the USA.


I first packed sandwiches for the kids in these bags. I don't know if a sandwich with "regular" sized bread would fit in these snack bags, which is probably why they are called snack bags and not sandwich bags. But since I use wide loaf bread, I was able to put a half of sandwich in a bag for each of them perfectly.


I thought these bags felt like they are made with a little thicker plastic than what I have felt from many other plastic snack bags. We had no issue with them tearing either.

My kids love to open their lunch bags and see what monster they get that day. It's a fun surprise for them.

You can sign up on the WEXY website to get emails with healthy snack and recipe ideas. Plus when you sign up, they will notify you of FLASH sales they have where you can get them for up to 75% off. You can buy them from the WEXY website or also from Amazon.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

Mommy K said...

The monster prints are cute! Good choice for a snack bag esp. that they are eco-friendly.

Unknown said...

Very cute! My girls are obsessed with Monsters (thank you Monsters University!), so they would absolutely love these. Thank you for sharing :)

Almost Supermom said...

Those are too cool!!!! Makes me want to pack my kids lunch and send them somwhere lol!

Jute Bags said...

The fruit and vegetable bags you make look nice