Friday, October 7, 2016

Suds Run 2016

This is the second year in a row that I have done this run with a couple of friends. The Run is in Minneapolis and goes over the Stone Arch Bridge, in fact you go over four bridges on this run. Since I did this one last year I knew I wanted to do it again and registered in January for the early bird discount, which is only $25. Your race fee gets you an entry into the race, a t-shirt, a pulled pork or veggie burger lunch with chips, and to drink tickets that you can use on beer or root beer. They even have gluten free beer to choose from. The friends I ran with this year are the same friends I did it with last year. It was a lot of fun and both years we ended up with perfect weather for the race and it is certainly a beautiful place to run. I didn't notice that there was not very many people dressed up for the costume contest this year compared to last year. I am starting to wonder if dressing up for races is not as big of a thing anymore.

No comments: