Monday, January 23, 2017

Slow Cooker Browned Ground Beef



This is so easy and convenient you are going to wonder why you haven't been doing this all your life. Browning ground beef is something I typically find very tedious when I have to do it standing over the stove. But not any longer. Just tossed in your desired amount of ground beef Frozen from the freezer into a slow cooker and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.

Then using a potato masher or a meat matter if you have one of those and mash your meat. It will crumble easily. Be sure to put off any grease in the bottom of your pan that you do not want before mashing the meat. See how simple that is.

Then if I am making taco meat I will put it in the frying pan and cook the ground beef with the seasoning packet and water as per the instructions. I have also done with this method with ground turkey and it works well for that too.

No comments: