Saturday, January 28, 2012

Review: Bryton Pick


I recently had the opportunity to review Bryton Pick, which is a new innovative way to floss without the use of string and is re-usable. When I first received my sample and the literature, I was immediately drawn to the a few points that were highlighted in the literature.
  • It is made out of completely recycled materials.
  • It is made in the USA.
  • It is re-usable.
  • It is made with germ-resistant stainless steel cleaning strips.
  • The packaging also double as the carrying case.
I was give two of the Bryton Picks, which allowed for both my husband and I to try out the product. I thought it would be good for two different mouth structures to try it. What I mean by that, is that one of us has straight teeth with normal spacing while the other (myself) has crowded teeth that overlap in places.

We found that the Bryton Pick worked really well with normal spacing in between teeth, even snug spacing it worked well with. But my very tight molars warped the metal after using it and it was difficult to put back in between the tight molars. I could however, still use it with the rest of my teeth that had snug or normal spacing.

What I liked best about using the Bryton Pick is that it was quicker (to winding up floss as I went around my teeth) and my fingers were not being pinched from the floss wound around them. Normally, I find flossing tedious, but this was quick and easy to use. I also like that it come with a carrying case that is the size of a credit card so that you can easily carry it with you in your wallet. It can also be used by people with braces since it wire is not an obstacle.

You can also find Bryton Pick on Facebook and Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

BrytonPick said...

Dear Jessica, I love the look and feel of your blog. It is very inviting.
Thank you so much to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it!
We hope you will click LIKE on our page http://www.brytonpick.com
A huge THANK YOU for your wonderful support, Sylvie
@BrytonPick.com