Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Review: Olay Fresh Effects B.B. Cream

I have really enjoyed reviewing Olay Fresh Effect B.B. Cream. It combines five different benefits in one tube. It moisturizes and hydrates your skin; it has a tint to even skin tone; it has a SPF15 to help protect your skin from the sun; it brightens your skin and gives it a glow; and it leaves your skin feeling soft. Sounds like a win-win-win-win-win to me!

I love that it combines multiple products in one, so now I don't need to lather on multiple products (sunscreen, moisturizer and foundation). I still will use foundation is I am looking to have a more "made-up" look, but this Fresh Effects cream is perfect when I want my skin to look natural, and well, fresh.


You can buy Olay Fresh Effects Cream at Amazon  or on the Olay Website.


I received Fresh Effects complimentary from Influenster.

No comments: