Monday, July 29, 2013

Make It Monday: Homemade Baked Corn Chips


These could not be any easier! Plus they taste fabulous. Of course they do take a little more time than just opening a bag of corn chips, but they are worth if especially if you are serving them with some fresh homemade black bean salsa, homemade hummus or canned zucchini tomato salsa.

Homemade Baked Corn Chips
Cut small corn tortillas into triangles. Cut as many as you are hungry for or need.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place triangles on a cookie sheet and mist with cooking spray. Add any salt or spices at this time.
Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Cool and serve.
Enjoy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yes - we've made these before, but call them tortilla chips. Super easy and fun for the kids too! Thanks for the post.
www.sistersplayinghouse.com

Suzi Satterfield said...

They look delicious and easy!

Vinma said...

wow.. talk about making an easy snack :) Thanks so much for the recipe

Unknown said...

I was curious to see how such a short recipe was going to turn into chips, so easy! Who knew, right? Not me. Thanks for sharing, I think I will eat my bag o' chips for now but that bean dip idea sounds good if I am trying to impress at a putluck, thanks :)

Unknown said...

Yum! I love a good chip and dip. I'm excited to try the black bean salsa!