Friday, November 20, 2015

Fitness Friday: Chocoholic Frolic


The Chocoholic Frolic was another fun run I did recently. This one was only 2 weeks ago and I did it with 3 girlfriends. We scored a really good deal on Labor Day weekend (it pays to like races on FB because then you find out about specials) and we were able to register for this one for only $29/pp. Our race fee included race entry, a technical hoodie or 1/4 zip jacket (your choice, I got the hoodie), a race bag that says "Life is Better with Chocolate" and chocolate candy bar, plus a fondue buffet afterwards (and a hot chocolate stop at the halfway point if you wanted but I couldn't imagine having hot chocolate when I still had a a little over a mile left to run.) They had both a 5K and a 10K, but we all signed up to do the same run and some were just beginning running again, so we did the 5K.

As of right now, I am not signed up for another race, but I am thinking about a holiday themed 5K to do next month. I am starting to think ahead to next year and what races I might want to do. I don't often repeat too many, but there are some I do because they were just so much fun or they are local.

No comments: