Tuesday, November 17, 2015

We Learn to Draw a Plants Vs. Zombies Sunflower


This was actually a really fun project for myself and the kids. We did this as part of our Summer Camp at Home theme of Plants vs. Zombies. If you want to see some of the other things we did and other ideas, check out my Plants vs. Zombie Pinterest Board.

The tutorial on how to draw this is this awesome step by step layout. It was easy to follow. My son wanted a unicorn sunflower with pink eyes and different sized leaves, so he strayed from the instructions, but my daughter and I followed the directions closely.

Learn how to make your own Plants Vs. Zombie Sunflower.

We also drew our own Puffsrooms from a tutorial I have pinned, but we haven't painted them yet, so I will have to share those another time.

No comments: