Friday, November 27, 2015

30 Day Plank Challenge!!!! Let's Do This!!!!


I wanted something I could print off and reference and not have partly dressed people on the print out or a close up of body parts. I wanted something that I didn't mind my kids seeing and so I created this. I am finishing up JJ's 30 Day Ab Challenge right now and it is going well. I do it in addition to my 5 days of exercise and thought I need to keep the momentum going and am trying to encourage and motivate some friends so I suggested we try this #Christmasbooty Squat Challenge. I chose this one because I thought it was a good one for beginners, but if you want one with greater numbers try the 30-Day Squat Challenge I posted in November 2 years ago. We are starting the #Christmasbooty challenge tomorrow and I will start this plank challenge on December 1st since my ab challenge continues until November 30th.
GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments: