Thursday, May 3, 2012

Review: Palmolive Fresh Sponge Kit



Check out my Tweet, Twitpic, and Facebook Post about this product!

Here are my thoughts about the product:


  • I liked that my sponge stayed fresh smelling. 
  • I liked that it is phosphate free.
  • I like that the container is recyclable. 
  • I like that it is concentrated so you only need a small bit.
  • I like that the scent is light and pleasant.
  • I like that it is a large container so it will last me a long time and I will have to buy less containers, which means less packaging.

I would like to know more about the ingredients used to make Palmolive Fresh Sponge so that I can evaluate the impact they have on the environment, so I wish they were labeled on the package so I could read them rather than having to go home and look them up. I would like it better if it was a dye-free dish
washing liquid.

I received this bottle of Palmolive Fresh sponge and a new sponge through a review program with Influenster in order to evaluate the product. All thoughts, opinions and the photo are my own. I was not compensated for this post.

1 comment:

Cary said...

What is in the sponge to keep it fresh? How often does itneed to be replaced?