Tuesday, December 9, 2014

NOEL Decorative Sign


This was something I was inspired to make from a Pottery Barn catalog years ago. It was stuck in my head until I finally found the perfect wooden letters to make it and made it.

I just spray painted the letters with red paint and when they were dried I used hot glue to secure them together in this configuration. You could put a picture hanger on the back to hang it up or you can so what I did and just rest it against the wall on top of the mantle.


9 comments:

ReviewsSheRote said...

so very cute! I made a sign similar with our last name for the family room
RO
TE

it looks pretty cool hanging on the wall and it takes people a minute to see the name =)

MomGlenz said...

I love it! thanks for sharing...

mryjhnsn said...

Those are wonderful and the perfect letters for this craft! Great job!

Erin S said...

That is simple enough I bet I can manage that :-) I love it

Edge Of Insanity said...

That seems really cheap and easy! I might make this next year and add a little glitter or jingle bell somewhere.

Holly @ Woman Tribune said...

This is such a beautiful, festive sign. Love it! And you're right, those wooden letters are just perfect.

Soo said...

So cute! This would look really cute on the mantel.

Rebecca Swenor said...

I love doing crafts and this would be a perfect gift for someone for Christmas. Thanks for sharing.

Christy G said...

I love it. I wish that I had some craft money so that I could make a few homemade gifts. I used to love painting.