Monday, December 1, 2014

Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe


I enlisted the help of my preschooler when I made this most recent batch of Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies.

After you try these you will wonder why you ever made them any other way. Anyone would love a tray of these for Christmas. You could even toss in Green or Red Candy Sprinkles to make them festive.


Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies


1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
¾ cup brown sugar
¼ cup granulated sugar
1 small package vanilla instant pudding mix
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract or 1/2 tsp almond extract
2¼ cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
2 cups milk chocolate chips


Directions: 
Cream together eggs, butter and sugars. Next add in dry vanilla pudding mix (or try another pudding mix, I like to use White Chocolate) until combined. Next add flour, baking soda, salt and extract. Add chocolate chips. Roll into balls and place on a lightly sprayed baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.Remove for pan and let cool on racks.









17 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

Those sound delicious. I definitely want to try these.

Unknown said...

Interesting to use pudding.. i may have to let my daughter make these for me.

Star light said...

My girls would love making and eating these. I have never tried putting pudding in cookies. Sounds delicious!

Angie B said...

I've seen cookie recipes using pudding before but I honestly have never tried them. We love chocolate chip cookies so I'm gonna give this recipe a whirl

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting this!! These cookies look amazing!!

ReviewsSheRote said...

I've seen these before but have yet to try them!

Unknown said...

These look great for when I'm short on time! I'll have to add this time my list of emergency recipes! I never would have thought to use pudding mix to make cookies.

Uplifting Families said...

This sounds like a great recipe. I haven't tried adding pudding to recipes.

Czjai said...

I'll have to give this a try one of these days. Looks yummy!

Annemarie said...

Such a cute and delicious recipe; I love it!

mail4rosey said...

What a great idea to put the pudding in there. I don't think I've ever had pudding cookies.

Katrina Kroeplin said...

I could definitely go for this right about now! that looks so good!!

Kiittäkää Aina ja Kaikesta said...

Oh How Delicious! who wouldn't love cookies with chocolate, YUMMY!

stephanickety said...

Pudding cookies are the way to go! I love adding it to my cookies. They always come out amazing!

Lisa RIos said...

Looks so delicious. I love chocolates. My daughters would really love this choco chip pudding cookies. Will have to try this for them. Thanks for sharing this recipe.

Erika Awakening said...

Thanks for the recipe. To make this vegan and cruelty-free, we would need to make some adjustments. Most of them are pretty easy. We substitute coconut oil for the butter. Eggs and milk both have easy substitutions. Applesauce or banana instead of eggs and coconut milk instead of milk. We'd use dark vegan chocolate instead of milk chocolate. The more challenging party would be substituting the vanilla pudding though I'm sure there must be a vegan vanilla pudding recipe out there on the internet. Then I could eat these with a clear conscience. Thank you :)

DG Middendorf said...

These sound like something we might want to leave out for Santa!!