Friday, December 5, 2014

Review: Mrs. Cavanaugh's Chocolates, PLUS BOGO COUPON


I can't even begin to tell you what a tasty review this was to try out Mrs. Cavanaugh's Chocolates and what fond memories it brought back from my childhood. This was actually the first time I have ever had Mrs. Cavanaugh's chocolates, but the memories came in the form of a box of mixed chocolates that had us all guessing what was inside each tasty morsel. 


I don't know if it was the same in everyone else's home, but in our home and at my grandparents' homes there was always a box of Christmas chocolates with so many different flavors inside. I remember scanning the lid of the box trying to figure out what was inside each one so you could pick out the flavor you thought was the best before someone else got it.


I hadn't realized I had such fond memories of Christmas that were associated with a box of chocolate. It was a tradition in our family that I had not realized until this box of Mrs. Cavanaugh's chocolates arrived on my porch. I was beyond thrilled to share this experience with my children and I think we will be making this a tradition in our family as well.

If you remember, a little while ago I posted a BOGO coupon for a 1lb. Box of Mrs. Cavanaugh's chocolates. So, you can get a deal on this wonderful present and tradition.



I was so busy telling you about my fond memories that I hadn't had a chance to tell you how wonderful the chocolates in the box and the bars all tasted. You can tell they are a true indulgent made with cream and butter and other fresh ingredients. Plus, they use no preservatives in their fine candies as well. You can buy Mrs. Cavanaugh's chocolates online. 

Disclosure: I was sent the pictured chocolates to review with my family. No monetary compensation was received. All thoughts, opinions and photographs belong to SGBG.

No comments: