Friday, December 20, 2013

Fitness Friday: Runnerbox Challenge via Instagram

This past week I have been participating in the Runnerbox Challenge and am hoping to receive a FREE Runnerbox. Have you been participating in this challenge?

Here are all my submissions via Instagram! While you are there, why don't you just go ahead and follow me on Instagram too!

Dec 16 - Run An Extra Mile
Well, since I had taken 2.5 weeks off of running hoping to heal the aches and pains in my knee I was do to get on the treadmill soon. So, a 5K was perfect and I took the advice someone gave me on my Aches and Pains post and ran faster and I was surprised that the little bit of pain I was starting to feel went away.

Dec 17 - Hold a Plank for At Least 30 Seconds
Do you know how hard it is to take a picture of yourself when you are doing a plank? Not easy. Plus your face is being pulled by gravity and you look a little wonky. Ugh. Anyways, I did one for 2 1/2 minutes and I am pretty sure I could have gone longer, maybe 3 or 3 1/2 minutes. And then I went to yoga class and got to do some more planks and side planks. Yippee!


Dec 18 - Share a Motivational Quote
Pretty obvious I found this on pinterest. I love pinterest!
I need to remember this! As much as I love to workout and run with friends, I can get down on myself if I feel like I am not fast enough or strong enough.



Dec 19 - Workout with a Friend


Dec 20 - Share your 2014 New Year's Resolutions (Goals)

* Try a New Sport
* Participate in a New Run
* Complete an Indoor Triathalon


5 comments:

Erin S said...

Good resolutions! I love finding quotes as constant reminders to stay motivated!

ReviewsSheRote said...

good shots--I love doing planks until I fell down the stair and pull out my shoulder and now with whip-lash from the car accident -It may be awhile before I do them again =]

Melinda said...

I love it. Thank you for sharing

Carrie said...

Great photos! And I needed the reminder - I NEED to work out, so badly. Feeling inspired!

Unknown said...

Looks like you've had a lot of fun! An indoor triathlon? Never heard of one indoors! You've piqued my interest.