Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Try It Tuesday: Skinny Looped Infinity Scarf



This whole scarf is made on the Clover Wonder Knitter and you can view my YouTube Video on how to make it. The one pictured above is a gift and the pink one below is the one I made for myself. I did make another one that I am giving as a gift as well (I should take a picture of it before I mail it out.)

I just love this Clover Wonder Knitter. It was more efficient that using my spool loom to make the same thing. I also used this tool to make the arms and legs on the stuffed bunny I made for a gift.





These are just the ends. For the 2 scarves pictured, I tied them together and then looped them and then wrapped yarn around the spot where the ends were tied together. In the picture below you can see the yarn wrapped around. I really like it because I think it adds visual interest rather than just being loops.



Just a couple pictures of the entire scarf, obvious the one above is of it laying flat and the one below is of me wearing it. I think it's like a scarf crossed with a necklace look.


6 comments:

krystal said...

The final product is pretty cool! I actually pinned this.

Unknown said...

I love these, they are kind of like a scarf and kind of like a necklace. They would make great gifts too. I have never used a knitter thing like that, but it looks really easy. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Such a great way to make a scarf:)

Dianna said...

I've seen these--they are so pretty--my fingers would hurt though-- I love the colors you choose--beautiful--thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

I wish I can make a scarf, you make it look so easy! I love the look of the scarf!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know how long of a chain it would take to make the scarf? It looks like it is wrapped five or six times.