Monday, December 9, 2013

Review: #SuaveFamily Beauty Products


 My family and I have been testing out products from the #SuaveFamily line of products through Influenster. All thoughts, opinions and photographs in this post are my own. I was sent three products to review with my family that include Men's Body Wash, Sweet Pea scented body lotion and Kids Mousse. It's obvious that it is my husband reviewing the body wash, but I did smell it and the scent is a masculine scent.


I have been using the Suave Sweet Pea and Violet body lotion. It came at the perfect time because with the dry, cold weather my skin is getting drier and needs help staying moisturized and this is doing the trick. I do like the light scent it has as well. It is not too overpowering and is a scent that I enjoy.


I let my daughter use the Suave Kids mousse. The Smurfs packaging is a limited time thing and she thinks it's neat that it has Smurfette on it. A small amount comes out at a time which is great to keep kids from wasting the product by taking out too much. She also likes that it has a faint Cherry-Vanilla scent to it, which the scent does stay on your hair and she becomes a bit like a Strawberry Shortcake doll. Maybe that should be their next character on the mousse. I bet young girls would go gaga if it was marketed that she could smell like Strawberry Shortcake.

I received no monetary compensation for this post.

3 comments:

Emily Reviews said...

We love suave - their products work great and are so affordable.

Regan said...

I really like Suave lotion and body wash. I don't notice a difference between those and more expensive brands.

Unknown said...

I agree with Emily - I love how affordable Suave products are. They always smell delicious and work wonderfully. Thank you for sharing your experience with the products! Hopefully they take your advice on the Strawberry Shortcake ;)