Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Try It Tuesday: Pink "Sister" Peg Doll Fairy


This is one of the gifts that my son made for his sister for Christmas. He wanted to make sister in to a fairy doll, and he certainly captured it with the choices of fabric we made.

I bought pegs that were already painted and had him draw on a face with permanent marker. We did use a hot glue gun, but I operated that while he cut all the materials according to my directions and he carefully put them on the hot glue. He knew to be careful! :)

This is a perfect addition to her collection of other homemade peg fairy dolls that include:




3 comments:

Jamie Knupp said...

This is so cute and creative. Thanks for sharing!

couponwahm said...

This is so cute! I am always looking for things to do with the little ones. Thanks for sharing.

Vinma said...

What a thoughtful gift from this little brother! so cute.. This doll is indeed beautiful :) Vinma