Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Try It Tuesday: A Ninja Rudolph Puppet


My kids each make each other at least one homemade present for each other. This year they each made two. This Ninja Rudolph Puppet is one that my daughter made for my son. My daughter really wanted to make him a reindeer puppet but my son saw this Ninja puppet and asked if one of us would make him that. My daughter decided to compromise and make a Ninja Rudolph Puppet.

The downloadable pattern can be found HERE. You can also see hand puppets that I made of an angel, kitty cat, snow man, and gingerbread man. I also made a Clifford the Big Red Dog Puppet,  and a 5 Monster Glove Puppet.


Some paper puppets I have made include a Alligator Puppet out of recycled materials and a Paper Bag Shark Puppet.

Or maybe you want to make a Doorway Puppet Theater to showcase all your new creations.

3 comments:

Bianca @ The Pierogie Mama said...

This is really adorable! I can't wait for my daughter to get into puppets.

Shannon Stubbs said...

How cute. My kids would love this.

Kathy said...

This looks fabulous!!! Thanks for posting this!