What I really liked about this recipe that I can up with to make lasagna in the Good Cook Sweet Creations Mini Loaf Pan (Disclosure: I am a Good Cooks Blogger) is that even though my prep time took just as long, it look just over half as long (35 minutes instead of 1 hour) to bake this lasagna in 4 mini loaf pans instead of a 9x9" pan. So, it was much quicker from oven to table!
Also, I can offer a 25% off coupon to goodcook.com for the Mini loaf pan to my readers. Use CODE: SWEETLOAF
I am so excited about the versatility of this pan and have more plans to cook with it including a bread and possibly some fudge. This is such a great size pans to make gifts. I was given parchment paper to review along with it, but that doesn't really go with lasagna, but you will see it when I post pictures of my bread and candies. And what's even more awesome is I can share the love with one of my readers and you can win this set.
WANT TO WIN THIS SWEET CREATIONS MINI LOAF PAN!!!
ONE LUCKY READER WILL!!!
Mini Lasagna Recipe using Sweet Loaf Mini Loaf Pan
8 lasagna noodles
12 oz spaghetti sauce
1 C ricotta cheese
1/2 shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tsp. Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp garlic powder
3 oz. fresh spinach
1/4 C onion, minced
1/2 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook noodles al dente.
- Steam spinach and onion to soften.
- Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread some spaghetti sauce on the bottom of each mini loaf pan.
- Cut lasagna noodles in half the short way.
- Mix cheeses, egg and seasonings together.
- Create layers with 2 (half) noodles, cheese mixture, and then sauce with half of your ingredients, you will repeat this layer.
- Add a middle layer of the spinach and onion (you are only doing this layer once.)
- Repeat layers of noodles, cheese mixture and sauce.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5-15 minutes before serving.
COME BACK NEXT WEEK TO ENTER A GIVEAWAY TO WIN
A SWEET CREATIONS MINI LOAF PAN AND 50 SHEETS OF PARCHMENT PAPER!!!!!!!
PLUS, I WILL BE SHARING ONE MORE RECIPE THAT I WILL BE MAKING THIS HOLIDAY SEASON IN THIS MINI LOAF PAN.
Leave me a comment on this review and recipe, it will be an optional entry on the rafflecopter form.