Even though I used gingerbread pudding in this recipe to make them Christmas muffins, you could try other puddings for other occasions. I am kind of wondering if these would be good with cheesecake pudding or pistachio pudding. Let me know if you try them with a different variety.
Gingerbread Pudding Muffins
2 C flour
1 3.4 oz package of Jell-O Gingerbread Pudding
1 tsp salt
1 large egg
1 C milk
1/2 C oil
cinnamon sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven tp 400 degree
- Sift together dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine egg, milk and oil.
- Add egg mixture to dry mixture all once and stir until mixed.
- Spoon batter in to prepare muffin tins and fill each 2/3-3/4 full
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, if desired.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until brown.
- Makes 12-15 muffins.