Monday, December 30, 2013

Make It Monday: Egg Dumplings

Dumpling soup (doesn't matter what else is in it, but usually it is turkey or chicken) is one of the most requested things from my daughter. She loves dumplings just like her mama, maybe it is our German heritage couple with the fact that we live in the Midwest, but we love dumplings. They are quite simple to make, so why not!

Try making Turkey Dumpling Soup with your leftover Christmas Turkey!




Egg Dumplings Recipe
1/2 tsp. salt
1 egg, beaten
1/2 C milk
1 1/2 C sifted flour

Directions:

  • Beat egg, salt and milk together
  • Stir in flour
  • Drop spoonfuls into boiling soup or water for 15 minutes, 30 minutes if cooking soup on low in a slow cooker
  • Enjoy.

5 comments:

Jamie Knupp said...

oh my gosh i love dumplings. My mom used to make them all the time but I've always been too lazy to ask for her recipe. They sound easy enough though - I think I'm going to make these soon. Thanks!

Unknown said...

My hubby loves dumplings! I will have to try this!!

Kathy @ www.realfoodandrealfitness.com said...

This looks yummy and easy. I have to try this!!

Bridget Krause said...

When I have leisure time, I enjoy going to other places. I've looked at a lot of websites, but yours is by far the most effective. I appreciate your assistance. The article also contains a lot of information related to the Spacebar Counter Timer . This application also functions as a spacebar speed test with a built-in time clock if you want to see how fast you can press the spacebar. Simply set the time interval and make the most hits and establish new records within that period. We hope you will find it beneficial.

Billy Kimber said...

I didn't know that it will be that easy to make egg dumplings. Thanks for the recipe, it would be a big help. Now its time to get the services of Custom Kraft Boxes, click for more information.