Monday, December 30, 2013

Review: PREMIUM Solid Cordz® 1 Foot Extension Cable

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

My Thoughts on Solid Cordz® 1 Foot Extension Cable:

These have come in quite handy and we have used 3 out of the 5 we received with our living room set up of TV, DVD player, DISH box, etc. and was able to eliminate one of our power strips because now we can fit all of the plugs on one strip. Before receiving these to review, we were plagued with plugs that were too big and covered part or another outlet on the strip or did not plug in all the way because there was too many big plugs. So, now instead of having 2 power strips behind our entertainment cabinet, we have only one and it looks so less cluttered back there.

We plan to use the other two in the living room to do the same thing. We only have 3 things to plug in there but we have the cords running along the wall to 2 different outlets. Now we will use these to consolidate and plug them all in one power strip and tuck neatly behind the table holding the gaming consoles.

I am thinking we make need to get some more to use in our home office because of the same type of "box" plus situation with the monitor, speakers, printer, computer, etc.


About Solid Cordz® Extension Cords

Features:
Convenient & money saving 5-pack
12-inch length to provide a clean, organized look
Equipped with a 16AWG wire gauge
Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed
CSA Approved for top quality
Heavy-duty molded ends

Benefits:
Liberates the power strip
A staple for any Technophile
Perfect for the office and home
Get the full use of your power strips and outlets with our high-quality liberating extension cords
Just plug those big bulky power adapters into our cables and plug the cables into those previously unusable outlets
Replace multiple power strips with one unit by utilizing slots!!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Man where have these little buggers been my whole life! I have needed that extra little bit more times then I can count.

Dede said...

I really need this for my classroom!! I have a plethora of cables and plugs that go with the computer, screen, document camera, smartboard, printer, and all else. Then my students always want to plug in their chargers, which need an outlet by themselves. This would be a huge space saver!