Saturday, January 18, 2014

Review: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure


  I received these Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polished from Influenster to review. No monetary compensation was received and all thoughts, opinions and pictures are my own.

I just love these new color choices. The Pat on the Black (pictured below on my nails) could also be purple if you only put on 1-2 coats. I put on 3 coats. I found that 3 coats was best for all of them to have the best coverage, but I am fine with 3 coats of just one color because it is a 7-in-1 nail polish.


It has both a top coat and base coat built in along with the color. Here is a list of all 7 benefits:

Base Coat 
 Strengthener 
 Growth Treatment 
 Color 
 Top Coat 
 Chip-Resistant 
 Gel Shine



From the Sally Hansen Website About the Product:

Skip the salon, get the results. Don't settle for just color when you can get a base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, salon-inspired color, top coat, chip-resistance and a gel finish all in 1 bottle. Featuring the unique precision brush for a flawless finish and patented Vita Care technology for advanced 10 day wear, more shine and nourishing care.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I love that it has everything in one. I don't have time to be dealing with a whole bunch of different coats.

Michelle F.

Unknown said...

I don't paint my nails much. But when I do, I want it to be easy and one step. Thanks for the review.

Unknown said...

I love Sally Hansen nail colors! Always so rich and they last well if you put a top coat on them. I don't paint often but when I do I only use this brand 98% of the time.

Dede said...

Having a top coat built in makes it so much easier! My nails always chip and fade then I don't keep up with it.

Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen said...

I love all the colors specially the light blue one