Sunday, January 19, 2014

Review: Transformers Prime: Ultimate Bumblebee DVD



My son was so excited when I showed him what was in the mail box for us to review now, a new DVD of Transformers Prime: Ultimate Bumblebee. I have to admit that with having my daughter being the oldest child and not growing up playing with Transformers (not sure that my brother had as big of an interest in it as he did other things), I am not quite as familiar with Transformers. But I do have a husband that grew up loving them and watching them a lot and the apple apparently does not fall from the tree as my son thinks they are awesome. He has a couple of Transformer toys and a Transformer book and we have seen the cartoon on TV, but this is the first Transformer DVD that we own.

 As soon as we walked in the house, he immediately got out of all his winter clothe sand put them away (if you were in my house you would know that I have to remind the kids to put their outerwear away) and had the wrapper off and asking if he can go watch it right away.

He was just mesmerized by all our episodes on this DVD. The whole DVD length is 88 minutes. I hope my daughter likes watching it too, because it is nice to have some long-ish DVDs in rotation when we are taking long road trips to visit my family or go up north. If you have a Transformer fan in your family, you will definitely want to get this DVD when it is released on February 25th! You can Pre-order Transformers Prime: Ultimate Bumblebee right now from their website!

SPECIAL DVD DEBUTS IN STORES EVERYWHERE OWN IT ON FEBRUARY 25, 2014 FROM SHOUT! FACTORY KIDS

 Spring into action with BUMBLEBEE from Hasbro Studios’ Emmy® Award-winning series TRANSFORMERS PRIME! Beloved by kids and legions of fans worldwide, BUMBLEBEE is a dedicated warrior and a scout who serves as part of the elite squad lead by OPTIMUS PRIME. Though he may be one of the smallest and youngest of the TRANSFORMERS, don’t let that fool you. Time and time again, this AUTOBOT proves that he has the bravery to fight for what is right and the tenacity to throw himself into action to battle against his opponents no matter where they appear. On February 25, 2014, Shout! Factory Kids, in collaboration with Hasbro Studios, will release TRANSFORMERS PRIME: ULTIMATE BUMBLEBEE on DVD, featuring a collection of four best BUMBLEBEE adventures from the TRANSFORMERS PRIME lore. Packed with visually stunning CG animation and unforgettable characters, this new DVD delivers fun-filled home entertainment that kids and parents will enjoy!

Bring home TRANSFORMERS PRIME: ULTIMATE BUMBLEBEE DVD at an affordable low price of $9.99. SRP.

 Four action-packed BUMBLEBEE adventures include:

  • Masters and Students
  • Operation Bumblebee, Part 1
  • Operation Bumblebee, Part 2
  • Deadlock


10 comments:

Unknown said...

this looks great, I am sure my kids would have loved this when they were yonger.

Bonnie G said...

Oh how cool. =)One of my sons absolutely loves Transformers but hasn't seen this movie yet. I will have to tell him about it. Thanks for sharing. =)

Unknown said...

Your son is adorable. I think my nephew would love that movie.

Michelle F.

alwaysblabbing said...

Your son it too cute! I know my five year old would love that movie.

kewkew said...

Oh, I remember watching Transformers as a kid! I didn't know there were shows out there beyond the movies. This is so cool! I have three girls who are probably not going to be interested, but their brother may be when he gets older.

Unknown said...

That looks great! My kids totally love Transformers too!

Melissa said...

Ahhhh! My kids would love this! Ok, I would too. ;-)

mystylespot said...

How cute is this pic! This looks great! thank you so much for sharing! Will def be checking it out!

Mom Knows Best said...

My boys love bumble bee. They would love this movie.

Nicole said...

I just realized in all these years, I've never seen a Transformer video.