Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thrifty Thursday: Lowe's Build & Grow Clinic - Love Note Holder


It's been a while since I have reminded you about the Lowe's Build and Grow Clinics. The next one coming up is on February 8th and you can build this cute little Love Note Holder with your child. These FREE clinics can fill up fast, so sign up right away. If your nearest location is full it won't appear in the list.

If you miss the clinic, they sell several different kids projects for under $10 at the Lowe's store and also online.

You can see some of the other Lowe's Build and Grow Clinics I have posted about too!

7 comments:

Jaime @ Slightly Steady said...

I've never heard of these! What a great way to get the kids out of the house in the winter to do something fun!

Anonymous said...

This is such a great idea to keep my kids busy! Very cute!

MJ @The Flying Couponer said...

This is such a great idea to keep my kids busy! Very cute!

ProbablyCrafting said...

I would love to participate in one of these. I'm going to see if they are available close to us.

Unknown said...

I had no idea that Lowe's did any kind of clinics for kids...this is awesome. I am signing up one of my little peeps so they can make that cool little love note basket for me.

Unknown said...

I have seen these but have never been! This would be a perfect father son morning activity. Thanks for the heads up!!

Unknown said...

That's really cute. Would love to do that with my nephew.

Michelle F.